1. Implement system validation test plan, execution and debug analysis on reference and production board.
2. Perform signal Integrity measurement and analysis for high speed I/O (PCIe, Interconnect protocol) and Memory.
3. Co-work with ASIC designer to root cause issue.
4. Develop automation tool/script based on internal test infrastructure to optimize test efficiency.
5. Provide support to customer system validation and debug
1. Bachelor or Master in EE/CS or equivalent is required
2. Familiar with Linux and Perl/Python script development
3. Good understanding or hands on experience of PCIE, Memory (GDDR, HBM), power management, RAS, and Security is preferred
4. Skillful to operate high bandwidth oscilloscope for high speed signal measuring and analyzing
5. Good English communication skills
6. A quick learner for new technologies and team player